Zapps

It's a cold and slightly windy day in Brisbane so some static zapps are expected but I have had several very solid zaps from a large commercial switch-mode dc supply driving some radio gear , now the gpo and ground test ok so anything I should be looking for ? talking seriously solid blue ouch here

Reply to
atec 7 7

Is the case earthed?

Is is a sustained zapp or a quick discharge type zap?

Reply to
Davo

if the supply is grounded the static charge isn't coming from it.

Reply to
Jasen Betts