when you turn on the power to my red baron...it makes noise but does not functio

ok so my dad gave me this old red baron...and it comes on with noise but it
doesnt function any other way. it is inoperable.

Re: when you turn on the power to my red baron...it makes noise but does not functio

If it does not function in any other way, I'd say yes, it is inoperable.

Re: when you turn on the power to my red baron...it makes noise but does not functio
What's a "Red Baron" anyway ??

Site Timeline