Ultrasonic

Hello,

I am requesting help to construct an ultrasonic device that emits sound at
about 25Khz.  Unlike most ultrasonic devices, I want the device to carry
sound over 100 feet (or 30 meters) and still be over 140 decibels at 100
feet (or 30 meters).

Does anyone know how I can do this?  Plans?  Actual devices?  Please reply.

All I know of this is that the sirens on fire engines can do this for miles.

Re: Ultrasonic

yes it can be done, but it will cost you.

: Hello,
:
: I am requesting help to construct an ultrasonic device that emits
sound at
: about 25Khz.  Unlike most ultrasonic devices, I want the device to
carry
: sound over 100 feet (or 30 meters) and still be over 140 decibels at
100
: feet (or 30 meters).
:
: Does anyone know how I can do this?  Plans?  Actual devices?  Please
reply.
:
:
:
: All I know of this is that the sirens on fire engines can do this for
miles.
:
:

Site Timeline