Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

With apologies to the Reverend Neimoller.

First they come for the semi-auto's, I didn't speak out, I didn't own
a semi-auto.
Then the come for the pump-actions, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a
pump-action.
Then they come for the handguns, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a
handgun.

I think we all know the rest.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Yeah, what a political knee jerk that one was. "I know, why don't we
take all the licensed weapons 'cause we can find those and give all the
crims a better advantage ??".

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Hey Twevor,
What's your plan for taking the weapons away from the crims?

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

He doesn't, anti-gun zealots have previously admitted they don't have
a problem with criminals owning guns illegally.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

So their plan is to confiscate guns from law-abiding citizens?

WHAT ON EARTH FOR???

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

The plan was implemented some time ago and some very nice semi-auto's
were destroyed so the governments of the day could be seen to be
taking stern and rapid action after a nutter shot up a city centre.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

How many did you see before?

--
snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com    St. Paul, MN

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Here's one <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoddle_Street_massacre .

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Bert, bert...
To such as dechuckles, that is an irrelevant issue.
    Making a false claim of causation to push his gun-control agenda is all
that it takes to justify such a lie.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

"In 1998, Abbott established a trust fund called "Australians for
Honest Politics Trust" to help bankroll civil court cases against the
One Nation party and its founders, Pauline Hanson and David Ettridge.
[46] Prosecution resulted in Hanson & Ettridge being imprisoned.[47]
The conviction against Hanson was ultimately overturned, leading to
criticism of a range of politicians for political interference by the
adjudicating justice."

Do you really think Abbott would behave any different to Howard?

I will never support the Liberal Party again, no way, no how. I make
sure whenever I go to the polls I wear a club badge of some
description, I take great delight in pointing it out to whoever is
handing out the Liberal Party how to vote cards and asking "What are
my guns worth now?" They never seem to appreciate it.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

He doesn't, anti-gun zealots have previously admitted they don't have
a problem with criminals owning guns illegally.

Cite pleae :-)

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns
On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:31:29 +1000, B J Foster

Notice he doesn't respond......

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Yes, like the Greens, he has no plan other than to take them away from the
soft targets who are the Licenced firearm holders.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Guns in general are not licensed for self defense in Australia

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

That's true and with the increase in armed invasions I reckon it should
be reconsidered.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

You really want to walk around in your home all the time with a loaded gun?
Should it be compulsory?

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

It should be up to the individual to have that choice should they feel
the need.

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

No it shouldn't because by feeling the need they automatically show
themselves to unsuitable to hold a gun license

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

Liar , the desire to protect ones self and family IS the very reason to
own  small arms  , passing a fair test for carry is terribly difficult
and determines well that the permit holder is  reliable and safe in
ownership

--

Re: Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns

So those who don't pass this test don't have the right to protect their
families? That is sick. Kid down my way nearly got abducted should he have
the right to carry for protection? Come on it is all in if guns are for
protection

Site Timeline