Thinkpad bootup delay

My T21 does not start up properly after being unplugged from the power
supply not being used for a few days. The lefthand battery light
blinks green and the screen stays blank. However, after an hour or two
of being plugged, the blinking stops and the computer will start.

Can anyone suggest what is causing this? Are there any settinsg I can
change in Bios or Control Panel to alleviate this?

I have tried disconnecting the rechargable battery, but this does not
help.

Thank you for any advice.

Mark Robbins

Site Timeline