Sr. Voice Engineer - NEC

I'm a Recruiter for NEC Corporation of America.
I have an open position as a Senior Voice Engineer .  This position
would be onsite at the Univeristy of New Mexico.  NEC Corporation of
America is a leading technology provider of IT, network and visual
display solutions.  NEC Corporation of America delivers technology and
professional services ranging from server and storage solutions,
digital presentation and visual display systems to biometric
identification, optical network and microwave radio communications, and

IP voice and data solutions.

I am listing the job description below for your review.  If after
reviewing you are interested, please answer the questions following and

send me a copy of your updated resume.

Overview:
Provide skill in identifying and resolving non-routine, advanced
product and service problems. Experienced in trouble shooting and
isolating problems, or malfunctions, then recommending and implementing

solutions. A detailed knowledge of equipment testing procedures,
techniques, test plan development, and test equipment operation,
voice/data communication technologies, PBX peripheral equipment
feature, functions, specification, operations and interface
requirements are required. The Senior Field Engineer will have the
ability to perform complex system upgrades and additions without
assistance. Eight years telecommunications field engineering experience

involving PBX, voice mail, UAP, IVR, digital and analog trunks.

Email: snipped-for-privacy@necam.com or call 214-262-2255

Re: Sr. Voice Engineer - NEC

As you're advertising in an Australian newsgroup, one would naturally expect
that the potential employer is prepared to take care of such incidental
details as relocation expenses, visa requirements, etc. from Aus to US.
You'd probably do well to say so, nevertheless.  No that I'm personally
interested, but I may know someone who is.

Cheers,
Alf

Re: Sr. Voice Engineer - NEC

Except that quota's should no longer be a problem.

MrT.

Site Timeline