Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Square to Sine Wave converter
July 9, 2006, 2:31 am
rate this thread
Re: Square to Sine Wave converter
There must be a reason why sine wave inverters are expensive..... Pehaps you
should find out why.
It may be the expensive of the square to sine coversion may be more
expensive than a direct pruchase of a sine wave inverter... after
considering the design, labor and material costs.
Aaah! Google gave lots of hits... including this one.
Seems the complexity of design.... and cost of parts are what you are paying
for...... If I spent years on a design.... I wouldn't give it away for free.
- » Do Compact Flouro Lights always periodically flash after switch off?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » [te koop] Cassette deck Tandberg 3034 (als DEFECT)
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Dutch)