Square wave detector

Hi, I need to detect a presence of square wave. If square wave is there I need to generate a logic 0 and this square wave is not present I need to generate logic 1 or vise versa. Can you suggest me a circuit for this functionality.

Thanks in advance

Regards Pinku

Reply to
pinku

There are numerous ccts that would do this from a retriggerable monostable to a comparator with feedback.

Marra