Source for DA15-DA15 case/shell?

We've been hunting for a DA15-DA15 equivalent of the DB25 "gender
changer hood" (Jaycar P/N PM0851) shown at
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=PM0851

So far searching has turned up zilch.  Any suggestions?

Re: Source for DA15-DA15 case/shell?

Try calling Farnell.

I used to buy D9<=>D9 and D9<=>D25 enclosures/hoods from them a few years
back. They are tricky to find in their catalogs. I dont think they were the
Pactec ones below.

<http://au.element14.com/pactec/cnl-0303-black-kit/plastic-connector-cover/dp/4588587
<http://www.pactecenclosures.com/product-models.php?classid25%&seriesId77%

D15<=>D15 doesn't look too promising.

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/957-015-010R011/957-1511E-ND/1632194
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/957-015-010R031/957-1531E-ND/1632193

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at http://ozcomponents.com
Search or browse for that IC, capacitor,

Spot-on, Alan.  Now to organise to get a few across to make sure we
can cram the required stuff in there.

Tnx

Site Timeline