Shell buys Volta

I am voting NO. Volta is worth more than 86 cents. I would prefer it be acquired by ChargePoint. Shell EV charging network never work for me.

I knew someone would buy Volta, but not for 86 cents.

Ed Lee

"Volta delivers value to site hosts, brands, and consumers by installing charging stations that feature large-format digital advertising screens located steps away from the entrances of popular commercial locations."

That's brilliant. Force people to wait around until their car charges, and bombard them with ads.

No, i always stop at StoneRidge mall for food and rest room, while charging. Most of the ads are for EVs. Doesn't bother me at all. I know the free model won't work for long. I would prefer it to merge into ChargePoint, rather than Shell (or any other company would be better).

Reply to
Ed Lee