Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

Hi, I am trying rejuvinate my old VCR (Sharp VC-H87X), however after
being unused for years the belts have gone pear shaped "literally". I
am on the Gold Coast and hope someone out there may steer me to where I
can buy a belt kit. I have looked on the Southport supplier,
www.prime-electronics.com.au, however there is no listing. Any
assistance would be appreciated.
Regards gazza

Re: Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

gazza wrote:
: Hi, I am trying rejuvinate my old VCR (Sharp VC-H87X), however after
: being unused for years the belts have gone pear shaped "literally". I
: am on the Gold Coast and hope someone out there may steer me to where
: I can buy a belt kit. I have looked on the Southport supplier,
: www.prime-electronics.com.au, however there is no listing. Any
: assistance would be appreciated.
: Regards gazza

Try Dick Smith,  The have a universal belt kit with a large assortment
of VCR belts. The part number is H6016 and the cost is $9.97 at their
website.
http://dseau.resultspage.com/search.php?sessionid44%8ba134046a3f76273fc0a87f9c071e&site=&w=vcr+belts&I1.x=7&I1.y=5&I1=Go

Cheers,
Larry

Re: Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

http://dseau.resultspage.com/search.php?sessionid44%8ba134046a3f76273fc0a87f9c071e&site=&w=vcr+belts&I1.x=7&I1.y=5&I1=Go

Re: Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

WES Components in Sydney.  Website, or email them.

Re: Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

Re: Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

Pretty much any place that sells spare parts. This VCR uses a very common
chassis.
I beleive any VCA models use same kit. (VCH is a Hi-Fi version).
GoComapny in QLD,
WES in Sydney
Speedy Spares in Melbourne just to naem few.

Rudolf
P.S. While you at it, replace pinch roller if worn and replace mode switch
and you will have machine that will work no problems for years to come.