Sharp VCR VC-H87X - Needs new belt kit

Hi, I am trying rejuvinate my old VCR (Sharp VC-H87X), however after being unused for years the belts have gone pear shaped "literally". I am on the Gold Coast and hope someone out there may steer me to where I can buy a belt kit. I have looked on the Southport supplier,

however there is no listing. Any assistance would be appreciated. Regards gazza

Reply to
gazza

gazza wrote: : Hi, I am trying rejuvinate my old VCR (Sharp VC-H87X), however after : being unused for years the belts have gone pear shaped "literally". I : am on the Gold Coast and hope someone out there may steer me to where : I can buy a belt kit. I have looked on the Southport supplier, :

however there is no listing. Any : assistance would be appreciated. : Regards gazza

Try Dick Smith, The have a universal belt kit with a large assortment of VCR belts. The part number is H6016 and the cost is $9.97 at their website.

Cheers, Larry

Reply to
Larry

WES Components in Sydney. Website, or email them.

Reply to
budgie

gazza

Reply to
gazza

Pretty much any place that sells spare parts. This VCR uses a very common chassis. I beleive any VCA models use same kit. (VCH is a Hi-Fi version). GoComapny in QLD, WES in Sydney Speedy Spares in Melbourne just to naem few.

Rudolf P.S. While you at it, replace pinch roller if worn and replace mode switch and you will have machine that will work no problems for years to come.

Reply to
Rudolf