Service mode for Sony KV-2585AS - pic. too big.

Greetings group.
Can anyone tell me if there is a service mode for Sony KV-2585AS ctv,
and how to access it?

The picture is a little too big for the screen.

Thanks,
Russell Griffiths.

Re: Service mode for Sony KV-2585AS - pic. too big.

KV-2585 AS
GP-1A Chassis

dont you enter three or four numbers on the remote and then press another
button
you dont have any other GP-1A Chassis service manual you could find out

From Eric Richards
Sorry I am not turned on tonight by these chores
[matter, matter] I would where my service manuals got too [/matter, matter]

Greetings group.
Can anyone tell me if there is a service mode for Sony KV-2585AS ctv,
and how to access it?

The picture is a little too big for the screen.

Thanks,
Russell Griffiths.

Re: Service mode for Sony KV-2585AS - pic. too big.

oh how about this with the help of google

      [PWR OFF] - [DISP], [5], [VOL+], [PWR ON]
      -or-
      [PWR OFF] - [DISP], [5], [PWR ON]

KV-2585 AS
GP-1A Chassis

dont you enter three or four numbers on the remote and then press another
button
you dont have any other GP-1A Chassis service manual you could find out

From Eric Richards
Sorry I am not turned on tonight by these chores
[matter, matter] I would where my service manuals got too [/matter, matter]

Greetings group.
Can anyone tell me if there is a service mode for Sony KV-2585AS ctv,
and how to access it?

The picture is a little too big for the screen.

Thanks,
Russell Griffiths.

Re: Service mode for Sony KV-2585AS - pic. too big.

dont you enter three or four numbers on the remote and then press another
button

Oh the above I must of been think of some other set

Re: Service mode for Sony KV-2585AS - pic. too big.

Thanks for the reply Eric, I did try a Google search, but had not been
able to find anything.
Can you please tell me where you found the info?

I do not have the tv in the workshop, the customer has it.
First chance I get, I will go and try to enter the service mode.

Russell.