Rockby Closing?

Someone told me Rocky closed their shop last week. Anyone know more?

Dave.

Re: Rockby Closing?

I hope not!, I had been getting end of lease special offers for their
surplus store only.

Re: Rockby Closing?

Don't know if they are closing or have closed, but I do take a look at their
weekend specials every week. The weekend just gone was no different to any
other, so if they have closed they certinally haven't made it known.

Oh...by the way Dave, nice rant on the MSP430 "Launchpad". Thought I should
order one from TI just to help sustain a job for some packaging manufacturer
:) Now I wonder how long it will be before it's delivered?

James

Re: Rockby Closing?

The way I understood it was the old Rod Irving premises at Renver Rd
Clayton was shutdown, but it's still business as usual elsewhere
(Huntingdale?)

Ray

Re: Rockby Closing?

Just popped in to the Renver Rd main shop today and confirmed that the
surplus shop (a door or two down the same road) has indeed now closed but
the main shop definately will not be shutting down nor will their online
service.
Mark

Site Timeline