Rockby Closing?

I hope not!, I had been getting end of lease special offers for their surplus store only.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Someone told me Rocky closed their shop last week. Anyone know more?

Dave.

-- ================================================ Check out my Electronics Engineering Video Blog & Podcast:

David L. Jones

Don't know if they are closing or have closed, but I do take a look at their weekend specials every week. The weekend just gone was no different to any other, so if they have closed they certinally haven't made it known.

Oh...by the way Dave, nice rant on the MSP430 "Launchpad". Thought I should order one from TI just to help sustain a job for some packaging manufacturer :) Now I wonder how long it will be before it's delivered?

James

Reply to
James

The way I understood it was the old Rod Irving premises at Renver Rd Clayton was shutdown, but it's still business as usual elsewhere (Huntingdale?)

Ray

Reply to
Ray

Just popped in to the Renver Rd main shop today and confirmed that the surplus shop (a door or two down the same road) has indeed now closed but the main shop definately will not be shutting down nor will their online service. Mark

Reply to
Mark Kelepouris