Resistor size

What is the size of this surface mount have drawn it as close as I can ?

F Murtz

Size? Should be about 5mm x 2mm, I think? :-P

As for value, I'd take a stab at it being 75 ohms, based on the last character being an "X" rather than a "H."

Bob Milutinovic Cognicom

0468-469-666 02-8008-0677
Reply to
Bob Milutinovic

TA, I might try to find an unfrizzled one on the board to measure.

Reply to
F Murtz

85R = 85 Ohm.

-f

Reply to
Fred Kroft

I bought some 75 ohm 1/10 watt I think 1.5mm x.8mm and they had the same markings, what looks like 85X

Reply to
F Murtz