Replacing landline handsets

We have a Telstra "DECT" landline with three handsets.
It has served us well, but is showing its age. The display on one handset is
missing a row of dots, we have calls drop out, sometimes pick up the handset
from the base-station and it just keeps ringing........
If we replace the system, we will have to re-enter all the stored numbers
into the various handsets and I remember it took forever.
It occurs to me that there must be a phone that has a simple system whereby
I maintain a file of names and numbers on a computer, using a proper
keyboard, and upload it onto the handsets at intervals via USB or Bluetooth
or something. Does anyone know of such a telephone? Has anyone used one?
Does anyone have a good word to say for such a telephone?

Re: Replacing landline handsets
There are several which do fine , just make sure of the price and then
set the requirement the supplier swaps the number at no charge :)

--

Site Timeline