Repair torn VHS tape

Is it possible to successfully repair a torn VHS video tape?

I tried to purchase a tape repair kit today and it appears they are not
available now - at least at the shops I tried.

Jackie

Re: Repair torn VHS tape

"Jackie"

**  WES Components, Ashfield in Sydney, sell a  "Video Tape Splicer Kit"
( code SV620 ) for around  $27.

     Ph  (02)  9797 9866

Re: Repair torn VHS tape

Not sure of your location, but Wagner in Ashfield in Sydney
www.wagner.net.au

Otherwise use a search engine (I used au.altavista.com and reduced to
Australia only) and there's heaps of results, some are even relevant.

Ken

Site Timeline