Re: PHILIP MARTIN ALLISON

and in about the same ratio as gold in these here hills - about a gram per million tons.

Reply to
budgie

ROTFLMAO!

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

"Terry Given"

** It is funny - but he joke is all on Budgie.

The moronic electrician from back of woop woop via the black stump entered my name into his "killfile" about 3 years ago - presumably because his tiny, deformed brain could not comprehend a single thing I posted.

The cretin misses the " gold " because he has his bloody eyes shut.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

NEVER MIND PHIL....PLEASE CRAP SOME MORE GOLD NUGGETS OF WISDOM INTO OUR WAITING MOUTHS....

Phil Allis> "Terry Given"

Reply to
Mark Harriss

"Mark Harriss"

** Just grunt loudly like a pig, Mark.

And I may chuck you a rotten duck egg.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Actually, i have been on fraser island for a week with no access to computers or mobile phones...Go figure.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Phil,

that was funny. See, you dont need to wane profane, you *can* wax eloquent.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Reply to