Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

You asked, I didn't offer the explanation.

Under that circumstance, I don't think you have any right to characterize my
explanation as 'eagar'. Moreover, I am not the least bit ashamed by my work
or my son's condition.

I explained to you what I do and who I work for. My son.

You could ask for the applications power supply schematic, I have already
offered to a few others.

The application is not a "secret audio device".

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

    OK, Mr Paranoid. You say it's not 'secret', so what is it?

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

LOL, you *really* need a lessons in how to ask something of someone.

The only thing on offer is the applications power supply schematic.

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

    Idiot troll. Get a life.

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

The point is Bob, you can't expect to extort any information from me.

I refused to be intimidated into submitting any particular piece of
information. That does not make it 'a secret', per se.

In general, it is a matter of trust with whom we share information and I
don't trust bullies.