Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Need a Good Laugh ?
April 1, 2007, 8:17 am
rate this thread
You asked, I didn't offer the explanation.
Under that circumstance, I don't think you have any right to characterize my
explanation as 'eagar'. Moreover, I am not the least bit ashamed by my work
or my son's condition.
I explained to you what I do and who I work for. My son.
You could ask for the applications power supply schematic, I have already
offered to a few others.
The application is not a "secret audio device".
Re: Need a Good Laugh ?
The point is Bob, you can't expect to extort any information from me.
I refused to be intimidated into submitting any particular piece of
information. That does not make it 'a secret', per se.
In general, it is a matter of trust with whom we share information and I
don't trust bullies.
- » Counting the number of banknotes in a stack using the optical technology
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » ZOCCOLO 8 PIN 4+4 PASSO 2,54mm
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » X-FAB First Semiconductor Foundry to Achieve IATF-16949 Quality Certification
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming