Panasonic Audio Power IC ?

**  Anyone know the number of the power amplifier IC used in the Panasonic
SA- PM25  mini audio system.

It starts with LA47  ......

There is a *nasty burn hole* where the rest of the number should be  !!

The IC has two mounting bolts and has maybe 18 - 20 pins on one side.

Any known traps  ?

........  Phil

Re: Panasonic Audio Power IC ?

**  Lemme see:

You can't even tell us if there are 18 or 20 pins on one side. If any
one else asked you would be abusing them for not bothering to count, or
for wanting to keep it a secret?

Your so rude to every one else, yet expect them to help you.

Oh well.

http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/sanyo/ds_pdf_e/LA4705.pdf

David

Re: Panasonic Audio Power IC ?

**I attempted to ascertain this info, but was told: "Ring Panasonic and find
out for yourself." HCSD don't seem to have a manual. I dunno where to go
from here, short of calling Panasonic.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Panasonic Audio Power IC ?

"Trevor Wilson"

**  Might as well ask the cat ............

I notice that according to a flyer that arrived in my mail box yesterday,
Tandy have a nice TEAC brand  (Chinese made for sure) unit with all the same
features as the one on offer for $79.99.

The Panasonic is scrap.

BTW

Thanks for asking,  Trev.

Re: Panasonic Audio Power IC ?

Phil i think you will find it is an LA4705
Cheers
Joe