OT Sad News

Sad news:

Charlie's Angel Farrah Fawcett dies at 62

Michael Jackson dies at 50.

?A girl has apparently died from electrocution while using her laptop to
post on twitter, while in the bath. Maria Barbu, 17, of Brasov, Romania,
is said to have been plugging her laptop into wall current at the time,
after "the battery died during a long session on social networking site
Twitter as she took a soak."
http://ca.tech.yahoo.com/blogs/the_gadget_hound/rss/article/3656

and for a change of pace:
wait a minute or two for this page to load correctly.
http://producten.hema.nl /

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT Sad News

As the old saying goes "deaths seem to come in 3's"  :(

Re: OT Sad News

soak."http://ca.tech.yahoo.com/blogs/the_gadget_hound/rss/article/3656

Sounds like a good bid for a "Darwin Award"!

MrT.

Re: OT Sad News

Seconded!

Re: OT Sad News

Very sad, doctors have called it a freak accident.

Re: OT Sad News

Sounds more like natural selection at its finest.

-- Larry

Re: OT Sad News

Very sad, doctors have called it a *freak* accident.

Sorry it is a sick joke.

Re: OT Sad News

Not a sick joke at all -- this world is wildly overpopulated. Every moron
counts.

-- Larry

Re: OT Sad News

Nope. I'd like to know if it is self inflicted because she didn't pay
attention during science class, or the sick joke is that she was never
taught this by her education system.

Re: OT Sad News

Meanwhile, various explanations are emerging re Michael's death.

1) Apparently the heart attack was triggered by Michael falling over a
child's pram. Police said "We don't blame it on the sunshine, we don't blame
it on the moonlight, we don't blame it on the good times... we blame it on
the buggy".

2) Alternatively, it could have been hereditary. He might have had a
defective Billy gene.

3) Finally, the family are having some difficulty finding an undertaker
who'll accept plastic...

I'm bad.

Steve
(PS: all the above nicked from another ng...)
--
http://www.fivetrees.com

Re: OT Sad News

soak."http://ca.tech.yahoo.com/blogs/the_gadget_hound/rss/article/3656

   Ed McMahon died the same day as Farrah & Michael:
<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ei=dhBFSovqJduLtgfomo2uAg&resnum=0&q=Ed%20McMahon&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Re: OT Sad News

Not sure what calendar you're using, but Ed McMahon died on
June 23rd.  Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died on June
25th.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! It's NO USE ... I've
                                  at               gone to "CLUB MED"!!

That it is sad :-(  RIP

That is actually good news!  One less paedophile in the
world is always good news!  Just wait, now that Wacko Jacko
is gone, all the people that were paid off will come out and
start telling their stories.   Now you're going see what he
was really like!

Is there no end to people's stupidity?

Now that was very clever indeed.

Cheers TT

Re: OT Sad News

Actually Michael Jackson died about 24 years ago.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940
It's only some wierdo that died today.

dmm

Re: OT Sad News

And they won't need to embalm him, it's already been done :-)

MrT.

Re: OT Sad News

... snip ...

You have exposed your built-in bias.  Jackson was found innocent by
the forces of law, i.e. a jury.  I think all would admit that he
had a peculiar mental make-up, but we are all entitled to our
peculiarities.

 [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net
Re: OT Sad News

A jury cannot "find a person innocent", they can only find them "not
(proven) guilty" for any number of reasons.
The two are NOT the same thing at all. Just ask OJ Simpson.

MrT.

Re: OT Sad News

Whatever.  You are still condemning him on bias, not knowledge.

 [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net
Re: OT Sad News

Nope, just like OJ he paid out millions of dollars to the victim's family.

MrT.

Re: OT Sad News

Maybe this will be of interest.

http://jnelj.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/breaking-news-jordan-chandler-confess =
es-%E2%80%9Cmichael-jackson-didn%E2%80%99t-do-anything-to-me/

http://news.bakililar.az/english_23310.html

Also odd that I have yet to see this on Australian news as it would
blow
the Australian government / police propaganda policy that "every man
is a pedophile, or a pedophile in the making".

Without wanting to create any offence to you personally, you seem to
have
a similar attitude based on your comments.
If you were on a jury in such a case, I wouldn't believe
you could make a fair and just decision based on facts rather than
media bias or
personal feelings on the nature of the alleged crime.

This applies to a significant proportion of the population too IMHO.

This bias is probably why the thing was settled out of court.

I hope you press as hard for justice to be done to this bastard for
what he had done
to Jackson.  Charges of Blackmail, extortion, perjury and instant
freezing of all assets pending transfer to Jackson's estate if found
guilty  would be a good start.  If you dont, then one day you could be
the next victim of this kind of human filth.

Site Timeline