New Mondo Site

Here is the 'new and improved' pic projects website.

http://mondo-technology.com

Luhan Monat

Re: New Mondo Site

keyboard and composed:

Thanks. You have a lot of nice projects, but I particularly like this
one:
 http://mondo-technology.com/super.html

- Franc Zabkar

Re: New Mondo Site

That is insanely good!

Dave.

Re: New Mondo Site

A logic probe case is available at

http://www.kelvin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=K&Product_Code43%0068

BTW, someone entered a Circuit Cellar contest a few years ago with a souped up
version, and won a 2 year
lease on a Z3 BMW (US$20,000 worth).

http://www.circuitcellar.com/zilogdtd2000/first.htm

Re: New Mondo Site

Excellent site, and some good, original ideas
thanks for sharing that with us

Re: New Mondo Site

Wow!  Somebody has been *really* busy.

Great site, interesting variety or projects.  The only comment I have is that
I'm surprised you didn't build some overvoltage protection into the superprobe.

Site Timeline