Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- May 1972 ETI sound operated flash
March 24, 2006, 2:27 am
rate this thread
I have a sound operated camera flash circuit that I built in the 70's.
It has the IC missing.
I thought that it was built from an English Practical Electronics circuit,
but the circuit appears very similar to the ETI 514B published in May 1976.
It does have a few differences however.
Does anyone have the May 1972 ETI that published the original ETI 514?
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » offerta di prestito di denaro serio e semplice e onesto veloce in 72
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)