Looking for STK043

Looking for STK043 in working order without much luck. Anyone knows where to buy it?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom

"Tom"

** Here:

Whatever pile of worthless, rusty shit from the 70s you have that use them.

For god's sake bury it !!!

Get real.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Are you talking about your 1983 Sony CDP101 again?

TT

Reply to
TT

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:47:55 +1000, Tom put finger to keyboard and composed:

buy it?

It's listed in the Star Components Aug 2007 catalogue. Price is AU$29.

sales at starcomponents dot com dot au

Tel (02) 9634-3849 Fax (02) 9634-4589

ISTR that I have an old Sharp amp that isn't worth repairing because it requires one of these.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

**Just to confirm that Star still have this component on their latest price list.

Trevor

Reply to
Trevor Wilson

buy it?

Well, the littlediode wants 139 quids for it and who knows how much for shipping from UK... $29 is a definitive progress.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 07:34:56 +1000, Tom put finger to keyboard and composed:

buy it?

If you have the same amp, you are welcome to use mine for parts. I would probably have fixed mine if I didn't have four others. :-)

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

**It is still in the Star Components catalogue. Contact them.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

to buy it?

Thanks but its not Sharp.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

LOL.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Je=DFus?=

Our very own Philthy is still a straight jacket full of entertainment :-))

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT