looking for a D8279C-2 i.c. -how much?

I'm after a D8279c-2 -anyone suggest a place where I can get one with no minimum order of hundreds of dollars!? European suppliers preferred...

never having ordered this sort of ic before, what kind of price should I look to pay? cheers. B

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:21:20 -0700 (PDT), b put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try searching for uPD8279C-2.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar