Kit noise/voice recorder with decent amp...?

Yeah I know, its a bit of an ask right?

I first bought a Gadget Central "fart machine" thingo and was using that
for my performances, but it "dies" rather quickly and it only has 2
different fart noises...?

Im looking for a small kit (to be attached under a bar stool) that will
record a few different "noises" and "cycle through them" even randomly
so that each time its a different sounding noise/fart...?

Like the GC jobbie, Im looking for something that is "remotely"
fired/farted?!  ;)

Anyone know of something that would do the trick, or should I just HACK
the GC fart box, add a bigger amp and better battery pack?!

--
:D - Richard J W

(\ /)
(O.o)
Re: Kit noise/voice recorder with decent amp...?

Oh you dick!
Did you buy this from J(unk)CAR?

Yeah I know, its a bit of an ask right?

I first bought a Gadget Central "fart machine" thingo and was using that
for my performances, but it "dies" rather quickly and it only has 2
different fart noises...?

Im looking for a small kit (to be attached under a bar stool) that will
record a few different "noises" and "cycle through them" even randomly
so that each time its a different sounding noise/fart...?

Like the GC jobbie, Im looking for something that is "remotely"
fired/farted?!  ;)

Anyone know of something that would do the trick, or should I just HACK
the GC fart box, add a bigger amp and better battery pack?!

--
:D - Richard J W

(\ /)
(O.o)
Re: Kit noise/voice recorder with decent amp...?

Hahahaha!  Nah, but might as well have been!

Gadget Central = Jaycar clearance house!

But no one else sells anything like it.

--
:D - Richard J W

(\ /)
(O.o)
Re: Kit noise/voice recorder with decent amp...?

What about a small "transistor" radio - see if you can just use the audio
amp. May not be possible if it's all integrated into one IC.
For a few dollars you would get the amp/battery holder+enclosure.

Do you get extra applause if you draw mud and the noise comes from the,
ummmm, stool?

Re: Kit noise/voice recorder with decent amp...?

I just snapped it open and it all looks like its in one thing, but I
spose I could just hook an amp to the current speaker terminals and see
what happens?!

*laugh*  *puff of blue smoke*

--
:D - Richard J W