Re: Looking for a digital voice recorder with USB and mp3

I read in sci.electronics.design that Melissa wrote (in ) about 'Looking for a digital voice recorder with USB and mp3', on Mon, 21 Mar 2005:

But I don't have a portable PC.

I thought it was a condition of US citizenship. (;-)

OK, my suggestion was no good for you, but you've now had better ones.

'What is a Moebius strip?'
John Woodgate