Interference

Hi

Recently I stayed in a motel in the Southern Highlands with my partner. I
had cause to use the VoIP 'phone via a telstra card on my laptop and on
connection (or maybe just before) I got a loud "squel" through my
headphones & whipped them off. At the same time the television in the room
went off. Nothing I could do would start it again. It wouldn't turn on. I
shut the computer down & the TV then became operable.

Any suggestions (other than questioning my sanity)?

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au

Re: Interference

Demons ?

Graham

Re: Interference

What brand/model?
If only every house had one of these laptops - the average I.Q would
rise considerably.

Re: Interference

Speaking for yourself, of course, that would be obvious.

Re: Interference
TomTom whined:

Obvious indeed... because I don't actually watch any television.
Yes, very obvious. Of course.

Re: Interference
Ok! My qualifications & experience is in Mech Eng.. But what I described
did occur. Whether coinicidentally some other form of intererence was
extant at the time, I don't know. But I'm going to try & repeat it.

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au

Site Timeline