Interference

Hi

Recently I stayed in a motel in the Southern Highlands with my partner. I had cause to use the VoIP 'phone via a telstra card on my laptop and on connection (or maybe just before) I got a loud "squel" through my headphones & whipped them off. At the same time the television in the room went off. Nothing I could do would start it again. It wouldn't turn on. I shut the computer down & the TV then became operable.

Any suggestions (other than questioning my sanity)?

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au
Reply to

Demons ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

What brand/model? If only every house had one of these laptops - the average I.Q would rise considerably.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Speaking for yourself, of course, that would be obvious.

Reply to
TomTom

Obvious indeed... because I don't actually watch any television. Yes, very obvious. Of course.

Reply to
=?UTF-8?B?SmXDn3Vz?=

Ok! My qualifications & experience is in Mech Eng.. But what I described did occur. Whether coinicidentally some other form of intererence was extant at the time, I don't know. But I'm going to try & repeat it.

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au
Reply to