Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7 - Page 3

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/25/et-tu-intel/index.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&scp=1-b&sq=intel&st=nyt
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/Intel-ruestet-nicht-auf-Windows-Vista-um--/meldung/110022
anymore.
  Which is a good thing due to the added stability

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

anymore.

Well, there is Maccas and real food too.

Is this the same realworld where I retired at age 50 from implementing
such solutions and you had to keep on workng beyond that age?

Stick to commenting on what you know Roddles.

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

anymore.

The printers you are stupid enough to hold your nose about work fine.

Just another of your pathetic little pig ignorant fantasyland, child.

Know a hell of a lot more about it than you do thanks, fuckwit.

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/25/et-tu-intel/index.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&scp=1-b&sq=intel&st=nyt
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/Intel-ruestet-nicht-auf-Windows-Vista-um--/meldung/110022
  wow you mean some graphic hag might be inconvenienced ?
  to bad so sad .
  which ones as so far in my years in the industry I can count the
prolems as being fewer than the bsods
  nix can as well
  MM nix and winblows and ?
  sigh...

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7
<snip>

Yes...
Naturally, you know better than Intel does about it's own business.

--
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil

No...
I can see the where the problem might be, If I worked for Intel
I would still have the same concerns.

Somebody would have to convince me there is NO Hardware Compatibility
Issues and Users do not need re-training to do the same job they
did yesterday. Can you assure me?

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

In the business world there is no shortage of people willing to make such
assurances, as long as THEY don't have to pay for their mistakes of course!

MrT.

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

Exactly, so if you the Boss of IT are you willing to put
you jewels on the Block and say everything will work out
just peachy.

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

Lol, as the old Franklins found out.

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

Which OS version has NEVER had that problem?

with *nix, so long as the hardware follows common standards, then there is
no problem. OTOH, there is crap like nVidia.

A wise business has standardised hardware anyway, so it is simply a matter
of testing that the standard hardware works, which they will do with every
OS version update.

OTOH, there is management. Nuff said.

Re: Intel rejects Vista, will stay with XP and wait for windows7

Which fuck all of them bother to do.

And pathetic excuses for OSs that cant handle the mass market hardware.

Nice theory, pity about the real world.

Nice theory, pity about the real world.

Any clown that cant work out how to operate with the current
management deserves the bums rush it will most certainly get.

Site Timeline