HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

I'm looking for an Australian supplier of a fuser heating element for
a HP LaserJet 6L printer. HP's part number is RG5-3463-000CN.

The only suppliers I can find are Dataman and Phoenix Toner, but there
are no prices on their web sites.

All the OS vendors seem to want around AU$100 plus shipping, which
makes the printer uneconomical to repair.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:57:05 +1100, Franc Zabkar

Sorry, the p/n for the element is RG5-1965-HE. The other p/n is for
the whole fuser assembly.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

www.empr.com.au

But fusers are pricy, so not sure if it will be economical to repair. eBay
time?

Rudolf

Re: HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:08:50 +1100, "Rudolf"

I found someone in Newcastle who is selling new heating elements for
$20 plus $10 freight. Even so, DSE are selling a Brother laser printer
for $89.

http://www.brother-usa.com/printer/modeldetail.aspx?PRODUCTID=HL2040&tab=spec

- Franc Zabkar

Re: HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

is it the same as a laserjet 6mp? i've got a whole printer here you can have
if you want to cover the postage.

i'm in warrnambool, vic.

cheers,

tim.

Re: HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

nope, just googled it, totallly different...  sorry ;)

Re: HP LaserJet 6L fuser heating element

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 04:14:46 +0000 (UTC), timbo

Thanks anyway.

- Franc Zabkar