Re: make your posting readable

I have to ask you "were have you started to read this message" AT THE TOP

> OF THE PAGE wanker

I actually agree, but the standard appears to be bottom posting so I stick with that.

Its like Betamax vs VHS. Beta is top posting, VHS is bottom posting. :) Top posting is better, but not the standard.

Reply to
Simon

Reminds me of The Life Of Brian...

BRIAN: Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals! FOLLOWERS: Yes, we're all individuals! BRIAN: You're all different! FOLLOWERS: Yes, we are all different! DENNIS: I'm not. ARTHUR: Shhhh.

Reply to
Bob Parker