how to killfile turdcad

    hi all, how do you killfile turdcad.i am sick of seeing this crap.
cheers
joe

Re: how to killfile turdcad

If your using outlook just pick his message and message menu -> block
sender.

Re: how to killfile turdcad

Untill the next email address change :)

Mitch...

Re: how to killfile turdcad

Killed him a while back, and can't remember the last time I was unfortunate
enough to come across a post by him... Doesn't change it very often by the
looks of things ;)

-mark

Re: how to killfile turdcad

any decent email program will allow you to filter on "Sir Jean-Paul
Turcaud" either in the sender string, or the body of the message.

If users stopped responding, he would stop sending.
Same principle as spam.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: how to killfile turdcad

I think he's too thick to know how to change it....
lmao....

Re: how to killfile turdcad

Simply ingore him. If noone will get into discussion with him, hopefully he
will get bored eventually.

Rudolf