HARG - Hamfest 26 Feb 2006

The Healesville Amateur Radio Group is holding it's annual Hamfest at the Memorial Hall, Maroondah Hwy in Healesville on Sunday 26 Feb 2006.

Doors open at 1000 AEDT. For further info check out the club's website

-- The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
Reply to
Simon Templar

"Simon Templar"

** Wonder if he looks like Roger Moore.

Must get lots of smiles about that name.

BTW

I have checked and it is for real.

Reply to
Phil Allison

Aww. Come on Phil, the guy's a saint. :))

Reply to
Jim

Finally somethings happening in Victoria !!!

Reply to
pajero