HARG - Hamfest 26 Feb 2006

The Healesville Amateur Radio Group is holding it's annual Hamfest at
the Memorial Hall, Maroondah Hwy in Healesville on Sunday 26 Feb 2006.

Doors open at 1000 AEDT.  For further info check out the club's website
  http://www.harg.org.au /

--
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may
belong to.

Re: HARG - Hamfest 26 Feb 2006

"Simon Templar"

**  Wonder if he looks like Roger Moore.

   Must get lots of smiles about that name.

BTW

I have checked and it is for real.

Re: HARG - Hamfest 26 Feb 2006

Aww. Come on Phil, the guy's a saint. :))

Re: HARG - Hamfest 26 Feb 2006

Finally somethings happening in Victoria !!!