Annual PSA test

Had my annual PSA test yesterday.

Possible bad news, but funny at the same time...

PSA=2.8, OK, but a BIG jump from last year's 1.4

So more tests :-(

The funny...

My urologist, female oriental, physical rating as "babe"...

"Drop your pants"

OK, I'm used to that, dropped pants, leaned over.

"No, Let's do the _FRONT_ first"

Panic!

The usual thoughts run thru my head... wonder what my automatic response will be to a babe fondling my penis for lumps at the base.

No worry, no fear, SHRIVEL ;-)

Then, of course, followed by the probing via the usual path :-(

The things we old guys have to endure :-(

No lumps or abnormalities found. ...Jim Thompson

.

I got that to come.... but male Dr.- must have been a shock to your system.... :)

Reply to
TTman

The fun just begins !!! Its awfull, and not always conclusive.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Quite! I've had prostate exams before, but male doctor, and rear check only. ...Jim Thompson

             Liberals need to learn to choose better
              crackers and cheese with their whine.

You Lucky so & so. My quack is a bloke. ;-)

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Just wait until they want to do a biopsy and shove a staple gun up your rear...

Reply to
Ingvald44

Oh! I've had "procedures" before... I have a stent in my heart (1998) and a Titanium hip joint (2007).

And I had the "sports model" conversion in 1973... let's see if anyone can guess what that was ;-)

Nothing much before that, except I had polio in the Summer of 1947. ...Jim Thompson

I once said, "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it.
Of course we will not bury you with a shovel.
Your own working class will bury you.         - Nikita Khrushchev

Have a gut feeling it has something in common with Seinfelds "the Soul Mate" episode. Hows the hip, Fully recovered?

Martin Riddle
[...]

That's what the meathead had done when Gloria screamed at him. That he also had responsibilities and so forth. Hilarious, saw that episode again a few days ago.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I was never a Seinfeld fan, so I don't know.

Hip replacement is great! Unfortunately right hip is now complaining for a replacement ;-)

I'll have to do that before the leftists decide I'm too old ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Funny! We've just started watching "All in the Family" again.

Somewhere around 1975 we went to a brunch (southwest corner of Camelback and Scottsdale Road)... Sammy and entourage walked in... ;-) ...Jim Thompson

If you wanted a President with balls why didn't you elect Hillary?

I'm guessing it's just for fun now, and there's no chance a 34 yr old will walk up to you and say " this is kinda awkward, but, I think your my daddy!" Mike

Reply to
amdx