Free Stuff - Pick up - Northern Sydney

OK I am trying to empty out the Garage and there will be some stuff that
quite Frankly is not worth Ebaying but may be of interest to someone.
I will list stuff here as it comes to light.
Pick up only - from Hornsby - North of Sydney - email me - tech (at) atps
(dot) net    to claim stuff and arrange pick up - first in Gets it!

First Up :

MM Electronic mixing desk 1987 (and Foam lined road case) - 16 Channels -
two Auxillaries - 4 Band fixed EQ faulty +/- 12V power supply.

Regards
Richard Freeman

Re: Free Stuff - Pick up - Northern Sydney

And a Sony VP 5030 Umatic Video Playback machine - Dont know if it works or
not as I do not have any Umatic tapes.

Site Timeline