Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
July 23, 2008, 4:27 am
rate this thread
Re: FET Equivalent required
** That would be because the part number is a Peavey " in house " one.
Means it is a selected part.
hoping someone here might have an old data book
** No published data exists.
** Comes right after the treble control ( in each channel) - right ?
You have two options:
1. Contact the Peavey importer;
2. Buy a few 2N5459s and try them.
When you get the drain pin to sit at about 10 to 12 volts DC - you have it.
Possibly trim the value of the 15k in the path from source to ground.
- » OT: Warning of 'ecological Armageddon' after dramatic plunge in insect numbe...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Kody zrodlowe do ksiazki "Projektowanie systemow wbudowanych..."
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)