Electronics Auction

Saw this advertised in the latest RAAF news -

http://www.manheimfowles.com.au/find_buy/catalogues/catalogue/?sale_id12%4649

Ex-defence stuff. Mostly test equip.

Cheers

Re: Electronics Auction

Will almost certainly be all snapped up by the surplus dealers, the likes
of Macservice et.al

Dave.

Re: Electronics Auction

That link doesn't work for me (file not found) - yes, I've joined the broken
line. Anyone has actually seen what's for sale?

Tom

Re: Electronics Auction

I had to hit 'reload' half a dozen time to get it to load.

Seemed to be some CROs & some RF test gear - spec an's etc. Too far away for
me & I don't have spare cash anyway   :(

Re: Electronics Auction

.....that should have read "DSO's" for the pedants!     :}

Re: Electronics Auction

Nope, there are a few CRO's (and plugins) as well as DSO's, and plenty of
Fluke multimeters.

MrT.

Re: Electronics Auction

look up their Truck and machinery auction on wed 13th oct 2010 at 10 AM

Site Timeline