Electronics Auction

Saw this advertised in the latest RAAF news -

Ex-defence stuff. Mostly test equip.

Swampfox

"Swampfox" wrote in news:i7scfu$oml$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Will almost certainly be all snapped up by the surplus dealers, the likes of Macservice et.al

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

That link doesn't work for me (file not found) - yes, I've joined the broken line. Anyone has actually seen what's for sale?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I had to hit 'reload' half a dozen time to get it to load.

Seemed to be some CROs & some RF test gear - spec an's etc. Too far away for me & I don't have spare cash anyway :(

Reply to
Dennis

look up their Truck and machinery auction on wed 13th oct 2010 at 10 AM

Reply to
F Murtz

.....that should have read "DSO's" for the pedants! :}

Reply to
Dennis

Nope, there are a few CRO's (and plugins) as well as DSO's, and plenty of Fluke multimeters.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T