DSE returns policy - Page 2

Re: DSE returns policy

Basically they bought both.

They also bought Dick Smith and Officeworks too.

BWS has rather smaller operations and if they had decided to kill
one of the brands, that might well lose some of the customers.

No risk of that keeping both brands.

Re: DSE returns policy

Creates a sort of artificial competition where Woolies wins no matter where
people end up buying their grog.

Re: DSE returns policy
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:25:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"

Duck Smith owned by Woolworths

Officeworks owned by Coles.

Re: DSE returns policy

Re: DSE returns policy

Currently anyway, they are trying to flog DSE now.

Yep.

Yep
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Murphy 's

Re: DSE returns policy

Perhaps you should have spent $120 at Dan Murphys. :-)

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com /

Re: DSE returns policy

I offer a CONCRETE guarantee on all parts and labour here. We show it
works and is fixed, once you leave the concrete out the front it's at my
discretion what warranty we will cover as the power supply up here is
crap and causes 90% of the faults I see in hardware, viruses cover 90%
of software faults.

--
Brad Leyden
6° 43.5816' S 146° 59.3097' E  WGS84

--

Krypsis

Re: DSE returns policy

Heheheheh, the thought did cross my mind :)

Re: DSE returns policy

Dan's the Man!

Re: DSE returns policy

14 day actually.