control an inkjet cartige

Hello,
Might someone happen to know a way to control the inkjet cartige with
pulse signals instead of the computer?
  would like to build a circuit for that purpose.
I want to be able to "shoot" ink droplets from all the nozzles at the
same time. I need to know how to operate each of the pizo crystals, and
then to operate them all.
I guess I can measure the electrical signal coming from the contacts
that match up with the ones on the cartridge, but always much easier,
if someone already has that information...
Thanks,
Hanan.

Re: control an inkjet cartige

What are you planning to do with them? Sounds messy. :)

Re: control an inkjet cartige

I want to shoot droplets of liquid that will be contained in the
catridge. then i want to collect each droplet and make measurments.
i know epson is using a pizo crystal, but don't really know how.

Re: control an inkjet cartige

Epson printheads are typically fixed within the printer, not part of the
cartridge, so you may not be able to use an Epson one for what your after ..

You need a cartridge that contains a printhead within it, such as some older
canon's and nearly all but the most recent of HPs.