Conductive Urethane Black Foam, High Density, 1/4"x24"x36"

Conductive Urethane Black Foam, High Density, 1/4"x24"x36"

anyone know if there is a cost effective source of this type of material in the land of OZ?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Think I just found what I wanted at Farnell:

US company wanted around $250USD postage for 12 sheets, and $30USD for bank fees.

Cheers Don...