Conductive Urethane Black Foam, High Density, 1/4"x24"x36"

Conductive Urethane Black Foam, High Density, 1/4"x24"x36"

anyone know if there is a cost effective source of this type of material
in the land of OZ?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Conductive Urethane Black Foam, High Density, 1/4"x24"x36"

Think I just found what I wanted at Farnell:
http://au.farnell.com/multicomp/038-0016/foam-hd-cond-305x305x6mm/dp/1687855

http://www.all-spec.com/products/725-2436.html
US company wanted around $250USD postage for 12 sheets, and $30USD for
bank fees.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie