Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- chip codes for Pentium CPUs
- Terry Collins
May 19, 2005, 10:25 am
rate this thread
I've been cleaning up my collection of CPU's last few days and frankly
don't have much of a clue as to what most are.
what I am looking for either
a) jargon to get the info off google, or
b) a handy url
that gives all the chip codes for the Intel Pentium I so I can identify
Re: chip codes for Pentium CPUs
speed .. well its says something like 20120-23
and you can see its a 120mhz
20166-43 will be 166,
20xxx-yy is xxx mhz.
pretty obvious when you look at the chip what it is.
When they went to lower voltages (mmx), they wrote the voltage and bus and
multiplier on the bottom too.
- » operation and or service manual Yokogawa (YEW) CRO
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Wer von euch ist schonmal in einem Selbstfahrenden A uto durch eine Großstadt gefahren ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)