Building a Fibre NBN on a Copper budget

They do actually.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Your sig is sposed to be last, with a line with just -- on it in front of it.

You watch. They'll be flushed as comprehensively as NSW and Qld Labor where.

That?s why the Dud was assassinated in the first place and why Juliar was assassinated too and why almost all of the ministers have decided to pull the plug on their political careers now.

Nope.

Reply to
Rod Speed

That?s bullshit, there are in fact plenty.

Because they got lumbered with that and don?t care about it.

There's no one there anyway.

Because no one is prepared to pay for anything better.

The schools do have decent net speeds.

No one is prepared to pay for it for blow ins like you to use.

Most of the blow ins are only prepared to pay for a wireless broadband service.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Ok. couldn't see it in above links though. I'm talking about paying $10/$20 for 1Gig and having the expiry date for around a year or so.

Reply to
Damian

I like that ending phrase by Andrew Bolt. :-))

Reply to
Damian

That's exactly what I meant. Are you pissed again?! I warned you about mixing crack with booze. :-)

I was there, plenty other trekkers and resort owners. Not to mention aborigenes. They need broadband more than anyone else there.

The resort owners can't afford decent internet?! They have no problem charging scary prices on shitty tent accommodation. Prices comes out there rear end. Must be a tough business.

Didn't visit schools. I wasn't there as a teacher.

Ok. Would they pay for it for blow outs like you?!

And wireless broadband in outback towns are crappy?!

Reply to
Damian

Wow ! Must be going for a record... The longest newspost in history.

--
Best Regards:
                        Baron.

certainly needs some trimming

--

Reply to
atec77

It's the usenet version of verbal diarrhoea....

Reply to
yaputya

yes your response is nonsensical in my post is accurate and yours is s**te

--

Reply to
atec77