AV Sender interference

I have a good AV sender. The picture is great, except that because it's
on the 2.4ghz band I get a lot of interference. Does anyone know any way
to filter the signal? The AC is filtered via a power board. Or
alternatively can anyone recommend a VERY good sender with IR control
that isn't subject to audio/video interference? I have tried the Strong
5.8ghz one, and the Cocoon digital and 2.4 ghz models, and none are as
good as the one I have, which is On-for-All brand. thanks.

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
Is it possible to move the frequency ?

--

Re: AV Sender interference

The one I had had five channels to choose from
--
Petzl
Million: 1,000,000

no, unfortunately

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
Sell it and buy one that will

  can't see another solution unless you can find the major noise source
and move it in frequency or remove it completely

--

Re: AV Sender interference

well you'll see in my post that I'm asking for recommendations. I don't
know of one that is good enough yet. at present I put up with the one I
have, despite the interference, because of it's audio and video quality.
btw.. I use monster leads, and one I tried from Aldi would not work with
them. because they had such low signal loss they overloaded the input.
you had to use the skinny crappy ones that came with it!

rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
Obviously hard wire is the right solution but if you don't have the
license it can cost  , I do so n/p

--

Re: AV Sender interference

how do you 'hard wire' CVBS for a long run?

license?

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
  do away with most of the link adding cabled connections from the source
  cablers permit

Re: AV Sender interference

specifically what are you referring to?

rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
move the radio closer , and to connect it back to the router or source
you run a longer cable

--

Re: AV Sender interference

seems you don't know what we're talking about

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
the reason you get interference is  signal strength or rather lack of ot
  either you get more signal or move the tx and rx closer

  do you have trouble understanding that ?

  the more walls in the way the less signal

--

Re: AV Sender interference

not possible the output is fixed

not possible either

no

yes

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
which reads you dont understand and lack imagination

--

Re: AV Sender interference

well we weren't talking about radios or routers, so I don't know what
your talking about

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
that apparent

--

Re: AV Sender interference

That you're a clueless moron, as always, yes.

Re: AV Sender interference

He's never had a clue on any subject, ever.

No surprise then that the halfwit isn't on the same level as everyone else.

Re: AV Sender interference
felix_unger was thinking very hard :

Have you tried turning your Cordless Phone Off?
I know you want to use it but I found the phone to be the source of the
interference and on the rare occasion I need video repeater I can do
without the phone.

--
John G

Site Timeline