WTF!

I thought this newsgroup was a technical forum connected with a novel small computer. Various uses, ideas and problems.

It seems I was wrong, and it is in fact an extreme version of UK politics - combined with conspiracies-R-us.

If this is so, I'll drop the group soon and try to find one concerning said small computer :(

Reply to
Folderol

My newsreader has an "Ignore thread" and "Ignore sub-thread" option.

Reply to
David Taylor

You thought correctly.

There's a lengthy crossposted thread poking it's nose in here, it will pass. There's another thread about batteries and e-ink calendars as applied to said small computer, and one about the threads in this newsgroup.

Reply to
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Folderol,

I guess having to deal with being inside all the time due to covid makes some people a bit barmy.

If-and-when you find (a moderated) one let me know.

Regards, Rudy Wieser

Reply to
R.Wieser

I'm curious what thread you're referring to with conspiracies and politics. Eternal September doesn't seem to have this thread.

-Nigel

Reply to
randon