Re: RA echo/netmail

-> Hi Joe,

-> Cheers. It was a long shot, keepin hope RA Suport still was monitored

-> /active.

-> I think I'm one of the last RA Sysops... I hope that changes.

-> Thanks again.

-> Take care.

I see you're taking a stab at D'Bridge, what are your thoughts?? Kinda nice that it has BinkD built into it. Andrew Bell, old Hub for the Peterborough are use to use it. I've played with it... and it's good to see Nick looking under the hood from time to time...

Anyway... I'll TTYL

Joe

Reply to
Ib Joe