Raspberry 3B+ undervoltage?

Idiot.

Obviously if they're going to use cheap thin wire they're probably also going to use a short length of it too.

Note: If this is a joke you should put a smiley or something after it.

--

Brian Gregory (in England).
Reply to

Brian,

As short as they can get away with. Adapters (for mobile phones) with just

30 cm of cord aren't all that popular. :-)

Yeah, I allso mentioned that to him. But nonwithstanding him knowing that people here might not have English as their first (or even second) language he doesn't see it that way: if you do not "get it" as a joke (if it was actually ment as such, which I still doubt) than you are obviously not like him, British, and therefore its just a flaw of whatever nationality you than might be. A real classy guy that one.

Regards, Rudy Wieser

Reply to
R.Wieser

Riudey, just shut the f*ck up. You have demonstrated you have zero sense of humour and even less command of English. And an unplessant Nazi like tendency to tell other people what they should be doing, and no interest whatsoever in modifying your own behaviour instead.

The Natural Philosopher

Godwins , thread closed

--
Diplomacy is the art of letting the other party have things your way.
		-- Daniele Vare

As intended

--
?It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established
authorities are wrong.?

? Voltaire, The Age of Louis XIV
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

TNP,

Lolz. You might be oblivious and/or stupid, but not *that* much.

For all the people other than Alister you've just kept the thread, and your "joke" failure alive. Well done ! :-)

Regards, Rudy Wieser

Reply to
R.Wieser

R.Wieser wrote, on 12-02-2019 08:55:

You're the idiot here, Rudy. Just accept that you don't know everything. Welcome to the Dumas family.

Reply to
A. Dumas

A,

On what grounds please ?

I happen to be quite aware of that. But what has that to do with NTPs "joke" ?

And thank you for keeping the thread alive :-)

Regards, Rudy Wieser

Reply to
R.Wieser