Problem renew letsencrypt certificate for nginx on raspian

Hi all,
today I tryed to renew my ssl letsencrypt certificates by calling:
./certbot-auto --config /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/mydomain.123.xyz.conf
certonly
after a lot of messages the script hangs at:
Installing Phyton packages...
Any idea what the problem could be?
Thanks!
eric
Reply to
Eric Bruecklmeier
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:27:06 +0200, Eric Bruecklmeier , > Hi all,
Not a clue. That said, I dug up this site, and this came up:
Can you provide the log of this? By default, logs are stored in /var/log/letsencrypt.
It would be very nice if the log output details what it is doing.
I see certbot packages in Debian, but I am unsure if they appear in Raspbian. And someone has tackled that issue:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
I R A Darth Aggie
Typo?
A wild guess would be that you don't have Python installed and it is required.
--
Cheers
Dave.