Certificate Management for Embedded Devices

One of the building blocks that we see most commonly misunderstood is how t o manage SSL certificates in embedded devices. For this reason we have desi gned a whitepaper that provides an introduction to SSL certificates and how to deploy certificates in an embedded device.

Certificate Management Whitepaper:

Systems

Reply to
CryptoDude

Embedded-Systems

I saw your title and dislexed, reading "Management Certificate for Embedded Systems", to which I responded with a "no certificate is going to make you a decent manager for embedded systems projects".

Then I saw what you _really_ meant.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services