Pipe symbol on tty1

Hi,

get an old Pi2B. Run Raspian Jessie. Configure german keyboard (101-key, no-dead-keys, no compose) layout with raspi-config. This run perfect at the X-Terminal. But when using the raw terminals the layout is missing some special chars. Most missed is the pipe sign.

I think in an earlier state of config I have seen that pipe on the tty1-6, but now it is gone ...

A reconfigure with raspi-config at the tty1 did not help.

TiA

Bernd

Reply to
Bernd

Reboot and it should work.

--

Knute Johnson
Reply to

(...)

(...)

(...)

Unfortunately not. Same behavior as before. In which file is this config saved? It seems that it is not /etc/default/keybord!

Reply to
Bernd

Am 27.10.2017 um 11:23 schrieb Bernd:

Stoi!

Yes, it is /etc/default/keyboard. And if you check this afer raspi-conf you see that it was not changed because the mount was RO.

Sorry for disturb.

Reply to
Bernd

There are too many gotchas!