Pi v1 mechanical drawings

Where can I find the mechanical drawings for the version 1 Pi? It seems like they've been eliminated from the web. Everything I find which perports to be mech drawings of the v1 turn out to be of the v2.

doesn't even have the v1 drawings in its history.

--
David Griffith
davidmylastname@acm.org

Was there a "v1" of the model A? I thought it was a cut down version of the Model B Rev 2.0

Reply to
Rob Morley

I did a google image search and found a lot of drawings, mostly the same one.

I dug into this a year or two back and have some drawings. If this one is not good enough, I can dig them out. I assume you want the drawing for the B and not the B+

--

Rick
Reply to

I think that's the one. Anyhow, my board turned out to be so dense that trying to make it physically compatible with both the B and B+ would be impractical. I'll make it for the B+ only.

Thank you for doing that search.

--
David Griffith
davidmylastname@acm.org