Is your scroll wheel working better?

Lately it seems the scroll wheel on my mouse is working much more smoothly.

Has anybody else noticed this?

From the time I started using the Pi it seemed that the scroll wheel (an old Dell MO56UO) the scroll would bounce backward in a semi-random way, a few clicks. I tried a second mouse, same type, no change. It was annoying, but better than not using the scrollwheel at all.

All of a sudden, in the last week or two, it started working perfectly. The machine gets updated a couple times per week and I didn't notice immediately, so I can't pinpoint the relevant update.

I'm glad of the fix, but puzzled as to what's going on.

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska

Reply to
bob prohaska